Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Asian Kitchen Planter Freebie

If you noticed on my last post, I love to come up with planter "recipes." Since edible gardens are such a hot topic these days, I came up with a new planter that I'd like to share with you:

This recipe uses specific cultivars that are very popular in Asian, mostly Thai, cuisine. If you have trouble finding all the cultivars in your garden center, feel free to switch to one that is available and appeals to you. If you would like a pdf version of this recipe, please post in the comments below. As always, let me know if you create this planter -I would love to post your completed planter photos. Check back often, I have many more planters in the works!
Happy planting and eating!

Asian Kitchen Planter Diagram is property of Artful I Design Studio.
Please do not reproduce this graphic without permission.



No comments:

Post a Comment