Monday, February 11, 2013

A new service for you, the pet lover.

Just recently, I decided to combine my love for pets with another of my many loves, painting. I am now providing commissioned pet portraits. Celebrate your furry friend with a custom pet portrait. Hand-painted in acrylic paint on a canvas board or acid-free paper, my pet portraits will capture what you love best about your pet. Created from photographs submitted by you, these works of art are reasonably priced, starting at $150 for a 5"x7" painting.

For more pricing info, click here.

Mister Bennie
5"x7" Acrylic paint on canvas board

Scooter
5"x7" Acrylic paint on canvas board

Luna
5"x7" Acrylic paint on canvas board
















To learn about my process for creating my pet portraits, visit the tab at the top labeled "Pet Portraits."

































If you are interested, please inbox me at tylabowers(at)gmail(dot)com with "Pet Portraits" in the subject line. I'll send you an information packet to get the process started.

No comments:

Post a Comment