Monday, May 7, 2012

We just scored a home makeover!

Digital home makeover, that is. A landscape contractor recently asked me if I could create before and after digital images of home landscapes because that is the type of service some of his customers are interested in. I thought I'd use my own home as a test sample. How did I do? Is it convincing enough?
I used the exact plant materials that we planted a few weeks ago. The exception is the climbing rose on a trellis (left side) and planted urns. These will be added in the near future. Other upgraded items are the blue shutters, blue door and bronze light fixtures. This image is a close representation of what our home could look like in about three to five years.

Here's what our home currently looks like:


Digital home makeovers is a service that I offer to customers who are questioning the full potential of their home and landscape. Artful I understands that everyone sees things differently; some people may respond well to a two-dimensional landscape plan, while others may find a three-dimensional digital makeover more comprehensive and eye-opening. I want to give my customers tools they can use to help them create a beautiful landscape. My digital home makeovers are reasonably priced - all I need is a high resolution photo of your home or landscape to get started. I can even come to your home and take the photo (SC Central Midlands area only). Call or email me for more information.

So, what's on your wish list for a home landscape makeover?

No comments:

Post a Comment